Friday, February 3, 2017

Homework 2

Rethinking The Way We Sit Down


              During the beginning I did't know where the guy was going. What he was trying to get across. As he went on talking I was surprised how he used what he learned making model airplanes into developing chairs. I was really surprised at the chair he made that could use your weight instead of reaching something to help you adjust the chair. I didn't think that was possible. While it can't accommodate everyone it is a genius idea. Its simple and I don't have to worry about a 20 page manual, if you get the reference from the video. I don't understand how he did some of the stuff he did with his chair such as moving both armrests at the same time or getting the head rest to move up as you recline but it is pure genius. If this was an add this guy would be taking all my money. I may question taking the bicycle seat idea for the chair but I would need to sit in it to find out how comfortable it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment