Friday, March 10, 2017

Homework 6 Favorite Movie Poster

My favorite movie poster comes from the movie Kung Fu Panda. The poster brings back memories. I loved the movie and its sequels. But the first one will always have a place in my heart. The poster is very simple. It doesn't say much about the movie itself but it doesn't need to. The design is simple and looks cool. The swirl design around Po's foot looks cool. I can't say why but I have always liked this part of the poster. Sorta hypnotizing. I like the main character Po's posture as well. It reminds me of all those kung fu films you hear about or have seen when you were young. I also like how it has Jack Blacks name on the top. Jack Black is one of my favorite actors/celebrities. Seeing his name definitely got me to see the movie. The background around Po is great as well. It gives me that ancient Chinese feel . Definitely something the film shows off. I just love this poster. Simple and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment